Dr. Rich Contartesi is the former Assistant Superintendent of Technology Services for the Loudoun County Public School System located in Ashburn, Virginia.
He has over 30 years of K-12 experience previously serving as:
- Chief Information and Accountability Officer for Erie School District, Pennsylvania
- Associate Superintendent of Technology for Kansas City Missouri Schools (KCMO)
- Director of Instructional Technology for Palm Beach County Schools Florida
- Director of Information Technology for Palm Beach County Schools Florida
- Business Systems Analyst for Palm Beach County Schools Florida
Dr. C’s experience provides a unique strategic and operational perspective to develop, lead, and integrate business operations, technology and instruction. He has successfully led the implementation of enterprise-level student information systems, instructional management and learning systems; data warehouse, security, infrastructure, bandwidth, iPads, Chromebooks, mobile devices, BYOT, 1:1 including shared student devices, and ERP financial systems.
Dr. C holds Bachelor’s degree in Education, a Master of Business Administration and a Doctorate in Management and Organizational Leadership. He’s also a certified Strengths-Based Leadership Coach.
He is an active speaker, co-author, contributor, panelist, and presenter for numerous technology and educational organizations including CoSN, IMS Global, Data Quality Campaign, the BLE-Group, FETC, ISTE, VSTE, and the Council of Great City Schools.